If you have a Chromebook or similar device, you’re probably aware of How to Screen Record on Chromebook. For a while, this meant that you needed to install a third-party application to record your screen.
If you’re looking for the fastest solution, then you’re in luck. In 2021 Google introduced a built-in screen recording feature on Chromebooks. This means that you do not require third-party software to use it. It was added as part of a Chrome OS upgrade, which means it will work on all Chromebooks in the event that your software is up-to-date.
Here’s how to utilize the feature.
How to screen record on Chromebook?
There are two ways that you can employ to record screen images using keyboard shortcuts as well as Screen Capture. Screen Capture tool.
By using keyboard shortcuts
1. Hold Shift + Control and Open windows (this key appears like an elongated rectangle that has two lines running along the left). A menu will appear at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Screen Record from the menu.
3. Choose a full, or partial screen or window. The screen recording will begin.
4. Press The Stop Recording button once you are ready.
Using Screen Capture
1. Select the timer located in the lower right part of your display. You may need to click on the up-carrot in order to expand the menu.
2. Select Screen Capture. The toolbar for screen capture will appear at the lower right on your screen.
3. On the left-hand right side, click”Video” on the left side of your menu.
4. Select either full screen, partial screen, or window.
5. Click on the gear icon located on the right of the menu.
6. The recording can be set to recording audio, or to not.
7. If you choose full screen, simply click wherever on the screen you want to begin the recording. If you select an incomplete screen recording make sure you adjust the box to the location you wish it to record, then click recording. For window recordings, just click inside the window you wish to record in order to start recording.
- You can record the screen on Chromebook with a keyboard shortcut as well as using the Screen Capture tool.
- You can capture your entire screen, a portion of it, or just a particular window.
- Screen captures are recorded and saved in the videos folder. They are saved as WebM files.
Read Also-: Steps to Install Panda Helper App on iPhone and Android